Parts of Times Square Closed to Automobiles
New Yorkers can now walk thru the very heart of Times Square. New York City is banning cars from stretches of Broadway at Times Square and Herald Square. The goal is to reduce pollution and pedestrian accidents and to help traffic flow more smoothly. Officials say the plan will help make the city more livable.
Photos: Seth Wenig/AP, Michael Nagle/Reuters, Chip East/Reuters, Emmanuel Dunand/AFP.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Friend Asks A Photographer To Babysit Their Cat, Gets Purrfect Photos
- Things Full Of Beans That Shouldn’t Be Full Of Beans
- This Man Photoshopped Himself into Stock Photos and it’s Perfect
- Stunning Photos from the NASA’s Apollo Space Mission to the Moon and Back
- Daredevil Ukrainian Stalkers Took Stunning Photos Inside The Chernobyl Exclusion Zone In 2019
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals
- How Remote Russian Places Would Look Like If They Had A Bit More Care
- This is What Politics Looks Like When You Delete Men from the Pictures
- Total Strangers Who Could Actually Be Identical Twins
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne