Parts of Times Square Closed to Automobiles
New Yorkers can now walk thru the very heart of Times Square. New York City is banning cars from stretches of Broadway at Times Square and Herald Square. The goal is to reduce pollution and pedestrian accidents and to help traffic flow more smoothly. Officials say the plan will help make the city more livable.
Photos: Seth Wenig/AP, Michael Nagle/Reuters, Chip East/Reuters, Emmanuel Dunand/AFP.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- French Photographer Sophie Fontaine Shoots Poignant Portraits In Film
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Funny And Relatable Comics That Show Situations Almost Anyone Can Relate To
- Artist Creates Honest Illustrations About Relationships And Everyday Life
- Charming Watercolor Girls by the Japanese Artist Kumorri
- Cute Naughty Girls by Philip Bawasanta
- The Elegance of The Dark Side: Stunning Sculptures of Dom Qwek
- Stunning Images of Freshly Frozen Cars Arrived to Vladivostok Sea Port
- The Grim Towers of Lovecraftian World: Minimalist Architectural Art by James Lipnickas
- “Bury Me In a Donut”: Colorful Coffins Lighten Mood at New Zealand Funerals