Biggest Japan earthquake and tsunami in 100 years
Buildings on fire dot a vast wall of mud littered with boats and debris moving fast across farmland in northern Japan. Houses, cars and a train can be seen in the path of the tsunami.
Credits: Reuters, Drugoi.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Fascinating Images from the Past You Won’t Find in Any History Textbook
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics