Photo of the Day: Revving Up
A mechanic dismantles the engine of a car at a workshop in Noida, located in the northern Indian state of Uttar Pradesh, June 2, 2011. Vehicle sales in India, one of the fastest-growing auto markets in the world, grew a record 30 percent in 2010 as the burgeoning middle class in Asia’s third-largest economy spurred demand. That growth is expected to halve to 12 to 15 percent this year. REUTERS/Parivartan Sharma. Click to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Photos of the 1961 Ford Gyron
- Beautiful Photos of Margaux Hemingway in the 1970s and ’80s
- Designer Creates a Unique Table Lighting Based on Brutalist Soviet Architecture and Other Things
- The World of Fairy Tales: Dreamy Illustrations by David Listón
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Bloody Brutal Vintage Crime Scene Photos From The Los Angeles Police Department Archives
- Cool Photos Defined Fashion Styles of Young Women in the 1970s
- Forget Garden Gnomes, Get a Huge Baby Tick Hybrid Instead!
- Sexy Pictures Of ABBA’s Agnetha Faltskog Posed For Sweden’s Poster Magazine In 1976
- This Photographer Perfectly Captures Sand Sculptures Naturally Carved By The Winds