Photo of the Day: Ship Adrift
A wave crashes into a ship which broke free from a tow line at Sheffield Beach some 60km (37 miles) north of Durban, July 26, 2011. The ship subsequently ran aground.(Rogan Ward/Reuters) Click image to zoom.
A ship which broke free from a tow line was stranded Tuesday near the shore at Sheffield Beach, north of Durban, South Africa. (Rogan Ward/Reuters) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- Fascinating Nostalgic Black and White Photos of Daily Life in Michigan in 1970s and ’80s
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- “I Paint Big B”: The Fantasy Beauties of Zumi
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- The Mind’s Dream and its Monsters: Creepy Illustrations by Daniel Peacock
- Insidious Goblins, Cute Elves, and Magic: The Gathering Cards – Fantasy Art by Jesper Ejsing
- Inspirational Female Portraits by Eva Balloon
- How To Look Smart In Zoom Meetings, an Illustrated Guide by Sarah Cooper