Photo of the Day: You Shall Not Serve That Trick Twice
An aerial view shows the biggest marijuana plantation found in Mexico, in San Quintin, about 350 km (220 miles) away from Tijuana, July 13, 2011. Mexican soldiers discovered the plantation in a remote desert surrounded by cactuses, a top army officer said on Thursday. Soldiers patrolling the area found 300 acres (120 hectares) of pot plants being tended by dozens of men on Tuesday, said General Alfonso Duarte. The picture was taken through a helicopter window with some reflection. Picture taken July 13, 2011. (REUTERS/Jorge Duenes) Zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos Of People’s Choice Award For Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2021
- Spectacular Photographs of Newcastle in the 1970s
- Beautiful and Frightening: Mako Vice’s Bizarre Drawn Girls
- German Artist Shows What’s Problematic About Modern Societies In His Illustrations
- Story of My F*cking Life: A Journal for Banishing the Bullsh*t, Unlocking Your Creativity, and Celebrating the Absurdity of Life
- Grimes, Rita Ora & Iggy Pop: The First Look On The Pirelli’s 2022 ‘On The Road’ Calendar
- Finally, The 2022 Chicken Daddies Calendar Is Here!
- Best Photos From 2021 International Wedding Photographer Of The Year Contest
- Artist Creates Colorful Illustrations Of Inviting And Cozy Japanese Houses
- Jail Feet’s Tattooed Feet