Photo of the Day: Shepherd Watches Over Flock of Sheep
A shepherd watches over his flock near the peak of Transalpina, the highest road in the country which crosses Parang mountains in the southern Carpathians reaching an altitude of 2,147 meters (7,044 feet) in Urdele pass, July 31, 2011. The road is currently under a modernization process. Picture taken July 31, 2011. (Radu Sigheti / Reuters) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Painfully True Facts About Our Lives
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society