Amazing Space Photo of the Antennae Galaxies
The Antennae Galaxies are seen in this image made from the parabolic antennas of the ALMA project in the Atacama desert, some 1,074 miles north of Santiago, Chile and 16,404 feet above sea level. The astronomy observatory has officially opened for astronomers. ALMA will have 66 high precision antennas which will work together as a single giant telescope to study the universe, molecular gas, dust of stars, galaxies and planetary systems, the ESO said. (ALMA, NASA/Reuters) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- Man Finds Mysterious Book That Can Not Be Explained
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Finally, “Squid Game” Costumes For Your Pets
- Artist Illustrated 30 Mermaids For Two Years And Here Is The Eerie Yet Whimsical Result
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Incredible Futuristic-Looking 1939 Duesenberg Coupe Simone Midnight Ghost
- Finally, The 2022 Fat Cat Art Calendar Is Here!