Amazing Space Photo of the Antennae Galaxies
The Antennae Galaxies are seen in this image made from the parabolic antennas of the ALMA project in the Atacama desert, some 1,074 miles north of Santiago, Chile and 16,404 feet above sea level. The astronomy observatory has officially opened for astronomers. ALMA will have 66 high precision antennas which will work together as a single giant telescope to study the universe, molecular gas, dust of stars, galaxies and planetary systems, the ESO said. (ALMA, NASA/Reuters) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- Designer Lydia Cambron Transforms Brand Logos into Protest Messages
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Graphic Art Between Renaissance And Modernity
- Spectacular Winning Images of The 2021 World Press Photo Contest
- Beautiful Photos of Sakura Blooming in Japan by Hidenobu Suzuki
- “The Shards of Triptych. Observable Universes”: The Collection of Creative Visualization by Sergey Maslov
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- “Excommunicated” Cat Waits to Be Absolved of Feline Sins Outside Temple Gate