Robert Pattinson Gets Another Wax Figure
Madame Tussauds in Shanghai unveiled another lookalike of the man who plays the popular vampire Edward Cullen. Two of Pattinson’s Chinese fans – dressed up as brides — were given the chance to literally unveil the new wax figure of the Hollywood heartthrob.
Another wax figure is currently on display at Madame Tussauds in New York City. That one took four months and $220,000 to make, MTV reported. It was revealed in 2010.
Even Robert Pattinson’s wax-likeness causes fans to swoon. (Reuters / Aly Song)
Robert Pattinson’s wax figure is unveiled at Madame Tussaud’s in Shanghai, China. (Reuters / Aly Song)
Full-frontal view of Robert Pattinson’s wax figure at Madame Tussauds in Shanghai, China. (Reuters / Aly Song)
Come a little bit closer… (Reuters / Aly Song)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Artist Draws Lighthearted Comics To Stay Sane In Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!