Innovative models and new launches dominated the press preview at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit on January 9, 2012.
The focus of the show was manly on value, fuel efficiency and new technology. Despite the recessionary trends in the economy, automakers have come up with the best of innovations to woo U.S. customers with trendy designs and luxury models.
Detroit Auto Show 2012:Mark Templin, Group Vice President and General Manager of Lexus Division, applauds as the Lexus LF-LC is driven onto the stage during the first press preview day for the North American International Auto Show in Detroit, Michigan, January 9, 2012. (Reuters) Continue »
A firm in China is readying a new batch of women bodyguards to service its clients. The candidates have to undergo rigorous training for 8-10 months before they assume their responsibilities. They are expected to guard wealthy, high-class women seeking protection.
Nearly 20 young women participated in the training session organised by Tianjiao Special Guard/Security Consultant Ltd, based in Sanya in the country’s Hainan province. The session, in fact, marked the first open group training for female bodyguards in China.
A trainee dressed in swimming suit steps on stomachs of other trainees with the help of a trainer during training session in Sanya. (Reuters) Continue »
- The Electric State: Simon Stålenhag Comes A New Narrative Artbook About A Girl And Her Robot Traveling West In An Alternate 90s USA
- Stunning Construction Photos Of Zaha Hadid Architects’ Leeza SOHO Tower And Its Record-Setting Atrium
- The Solo Honeymoon: Woman’s Sad Photos After Husband Denied Visa
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Artist & Chief Daniele Barresi Carves Out A Unique Space Between Food And Art
- Japanese Company Releases Line Of ‘Crotch Charms’ For Women To Dangle From Their Swimsuits Between Their Legs
- Artist Jacqueline Mak Takes On Consumerism, Body Politics, Humor, And Eroticism In Raunchy NSWF Collages
- Chinese Artist Creates Creepy Celebrity Portraits Made From Other People’s Faces
- Scary Potter – Terrifying Alternative Posters For The Harry Potter Movies
- Casual NSFW Sculptures Show Women Getting Cozy In Themselves
- “A Time Of Love And War”: Amazing Digital Art By Wang Ling
- Illustrator Yaoyao Ma Van As Perfectly Captures The Happiness Of Living Alone
- Mullet: The Badass Hairstyle Of The 1970s, 1980s And Early 1990s
- Meet Diandra Forrest, Stunning Albino African American Model
- The Superb Sci-Fi Themed Works Of Su Jian
- The Bride Was Busy During The Pre-Wedding Shoot, So They Had the Groomsman Fill In For Her
- Russian Artist Carves Silver Dollar With Trap Jaws And Golden ‘Bait’ Coin
- Vintage Images Of People & Their Beloved Volkswagen Buses
- These Weird Clocks Use Human Faces To Display The Time
- Wonderful Digital Fantasy Paintings By Svetlana Tigai
- Meet The Italian Artists Inking Museum-Worthy Tattoos
- Ohio Youth Of The 1970s – Lovely Photos Of Long-Haired Teenage Girls In Dayton From 1974-75
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- An Imagination That Looks Great On Paper: The Creative Mind Of Lily Seika Jones
- Terrible ASOS Poo Cross Body Bag Inspired By The Emoji Movie