73-Year-Old Polish Granny Deejays for Senior Citizen
There’s a 73-year-old granny in Poland who wants her fellow elderly to get off of their rockers and shake their booties.
Retired youth counselor Wika Szmyt, 73, of Warsaw, Poland, deejays at a city club three times a week, according to a Reuters report. Szmyt, who also deejays for younger audiences, plays rhythmic and sensual disco, rumba and samba songs for older people who want to kick up their heels.
Check out these photos of Szmyt working her magic at the DJ console — and seniors dancing along to it.
Wika Szmyt, 73, in her element at the DJ console. (Reuters / Kacper Pempel)
There are people half her age who couldn’t work this control panel. (Reuters / Kacper Pempel)
Szmyt’s sultry music combos help create a fun and romantic mood. (Reuters / Kacper Pempel)
In the deejay zone. (Reuters / Kacper Pempel)
Wika Szmyt chats it up with a buddy. (Reuters / Kacper Pempel)
The dance floor is full – thanks to Szmyt’s tunes. (Reuters / Kacper Pempel)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There’s an Atmospheric Abandoned Jurassic Park Located in the Heart of Russia
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Bird Photographer of the Year 2021
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Vintage Cars, Palms & Backyard Pools in Californian Inspired Paintings by Danny Heller
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- Sensual Black and White Portrait Photos of Goldie Hawn Taken by Joseph Klipple in 1964
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life