73-Year-Old Polish Granny Deejays for Senior Citizen
There’s a 73-year-old granny in Poland who wants her fellow elderly to get off of their rockers and shake their booties.
Retired youth counselor Wika Szmyt, 73, of Warsaw, Poland, deejays at a city club three times a week, according to a Reuters report. Szmyt, who also deejays for younger audiences, plays rhythmic and sensual disco, rumba and samba songs for older people who want to kick up their heels.
Check out these photos of Szmyt working her magic at the DJ console — and seniors dancing along to it.
Wika Szmyt, 73, in her element at the DJ console. (Reuters / Kacper Pempel)
There are people half her age who couldn’t work this control panel. (Reuters / Kacper Pempel)
Szmyt’s sultry music combos help create a fun and romantic mood. (Reuters / Kacper Pempel)
In the deejay zone. (Reuters / Kacper Pempel)
Wika Szmyt chats it up with a buddy. (Reuters / Kacper Pempel)
The dance floor is full – thanks to Szmyt’s tunes. (Reuters / Kacper Pempel)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Heroic and Fantasy Pin-Up Female Portraits by Kyu Yong Eom
- Portraits of Lovely Ladies Featured on the Covers of Radio Control Modeler Magazines From the 1970s and 1980s
- Sad and Happy Moments on the Photos of Boris Register
- Vintage Photos of Ugly Restaurants in the USA From the Mid-20th Century
- Milo Manara Comic Art You’ve Probably Never Seen
- This Guy Makes 3D Printed Helmets For His Cat
- This Artist Crerates Provocative and Bizarre Photo Manipulations
- Monsters and Some Magic: Fantasy Illustrations by Andrew Mar
- A Photographer Took Glorious Colour Photographs Of London In Early 1970s
- This Artist Draws 100 Grumpy Animals