A Giant Light Installation Illuminates the North Face of the Jungfrau Mountain
A giant light installation of the flag of Switzerland, by Swiss artist Gerry Hofstetter, illuminates the north face of the Jungfrau mountain, in the Bernese Oberland. The installation commemorates the 100-year anniversary of the Jungfrau railway. (Markus Zimmermann/Reuters) Click image to zoom.
The giant light installation of the flag of Switzerland illuminates the north face of the Jungfrau mountain, next to the Eiger and Moench mountains and above the city of Thun, as seen from Oberbuetschel, near Bern The light left of the installation is Europe’s highest railway station, the Jungfraujoch station, at an altitude of 11,332 feet. (Michael Buholzer/Reuters) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- A Gallery of Really Bad Men’s Hairstyles of the 1970s
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- “Dream Catcher”: The Superb Imaginative Concept Artworks of Mark Kirton
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- “House of God”: Amazing Psychedelic, Fractal, and Extruded Artworks of Victor Stone
- “Blasphemous”: The Superb 3D Concept Artworks of Alexy Préfontaine