A Giant Light Installation Illuminates the North Face of the Jungfrau Mountain
A giant light installation of the flag of Switzerland, by Swiss artist Gerry Hofstetter, illuminates the north face of the Jungfrau mountain, in the Bernese Oberland. The installation commemorates the 100-year anniversary of the Jungfrau railway. (Markus Zimmermann/Reuters) Click image to zoom.
The giant light installation of the flag of Switzerland illuminates the north face of the Jungfrau mountain, next to the Eiger and Moench mountains and above the city of Thun, as seen from Oberbuetschel, near Bern The light left of the installation is Europe’s highest railway station, the Jungfraujoch station, at an altitude of 11,332 feet. (Michael Buholzer/Reuters) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Beautiful Photos of Jane Birkin at Home Taken by Jean-Claude Deutsch in 1971
- French Artist Creates Illustrations That Challenge Society’s Standards For Women
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Photographer Amanda Jones Shows A Dog’s Love Is Timeless
- Photographer Captures Couples Who Switch Outfits, and the Results Are Hilarious
- This Elderly German Couple Steals The Show Every Time They Go Out
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Hilarious Dictionary of Finnish Language And Culture
- Space Colony Art from the 1970s
- Artist Illustrates The Sad Reality Of Animal Cruelty And Shows How Factory Farming Harms Our Planet