‘Homeland’ Actress Claire Danes Honored as Harvard’s Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year
“Homeland” actress Claire Danes received a very high honor on Thursday: She was awarded Harvard University’s Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year title in a wacky ceremony with all the pomp and hilarity you’d expect.
The club honors one man and woman each year with the iconic golden pot award. Past Hasty Pudding honorees include actresses Julianne Moore and Anne Hathaway, talk-show host Jay Leno, and singer-turned-actor Justin Timberlake.
Claire Danes gets two big smooches during the Hasty Pudding celebrations.
Claire Danes holds up her newest, most prized possession: her golden Hasty Pudding pot. (Reuters / Jessica Rinaldi)
Claire Danes gets jiggy during the ceremony.
Claire Danes with a cow.
Looking a bit befuddled.
Claire Danes gets kissed by President of Hasty Pudding theatricals James Fitzpatrick and Cast Vice President Ryan Halprin, who are dressed in drag.
She’s got evidence of being recently smooched!
Photos: Reuters / Jessica Rinaldi.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An Animal Shelter Dressed Dogs in Human Clothes to Help Them Find Homes
- Parodies of “Deep” Melodramatic Instagram Captions
- Grotesque, Occult, and Bizarre Images by William Mortensen, the Forgotten Hollywood Photographer
- This South Korean Artist’s Structural Drawings Will Help You Improve Your Drawing Skills
- Person Uses Artificial Intelligence To Make Anime And Cartoon Characters Look More Realistic
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Seriously, 2022 Social Justice Kittens Calendar Is Here!
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Makeup Artist Keeps Transforming Herself Into Characters And Celebrities
- This Artist Makes Alternative Posters For Horror Films And TV Series In The Form Of Clay Sculptures