‘Homeland’ Actress Claire Danes Honored as Harvard’s Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year
“Homeland” actress Claire Danes received a very high honor on Thursday: She was awarded Harvard University’s Hasty Pudding Woman of the Year title in a wacky ceremony with all the pomp and hilarity you’d expect.
The club honors one man and woman each year with the iconic golden pot award. Past Hasty Pudding honorees include actresses Julianne Moore and Anne Hathaway, talk-show host Jay Leno, and singer-turned-actor Justin Timberlake.
Claire Danes gets two big smooches during the Hasty Pudding celebrations.
Claire Danes holds up her newest, most prized possession: her golden Hasty Pudding pot. (Reuters / Jessica Rinaldi)
Claire Danes gets jiggy during the ceremony.
Claire Danes with a cow.
Looking a bit befuddled.
Claire Danes gets kissed by President of Hasty Pudding theatricals James Fitzpatrick and Cast Vice President Ryan Halprin, who are dressed in drag.
She’s got evidence of being recently smooched!
Photos: Reuters / Jessica Rinaldi.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Life Before The Taliban: Photos Show Afghanistan Before It Plunged Into Hell
- Beautiful Photos of Debbie Harry in Blue Dress, 1979
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Artist Studies Psychoanalysis And Visualize The States Of The Subconscious In Her Bizarre Sculptures
- Artist Cosplays As Well-Known Characters, Celebrities And Paintings
- This Makeup Artist Transforms Herself Into Various Celebrities And Popular Characters
- Inspiring & Rare Color Photographs Of Everyday Life In Hong Kong From The Photographer Fan Ho
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Funny Dark Humor Comics By Artist Jenna Noble
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things