Inside Facebook’s Menlo Park Headquarters
There is lot of speculation about the IPO of Facebook, the largest social networking site in the world. According to a Wall Street Journal report, the company, with more than 800 millions users, is planning to launch its IPO somewhere between April and June this year. The company plans to raise $10 billion through the IPO. Facebook has also been voted as the best tech company to work for in 2012, in a Glassdoor survey.
Facebook’s new office has about 2,000 employees and is constantly working to add productivity and something new on the creative front. The office is unique with no private space. Here are some of the pictures of the company’s newly acquired headquarters in the 55-acre Menlo Park in California. The space was earlier occupied by Sun Microsystems.
An employee writes a note on the message board at the new headquarters of Facebook in Menlo Park. (Reuters)
Facebook Filling for $5-Bln IPO: Facts and Statistics Behind Facebook’s Road to Being Public. (Reuters)
An art and message board is seen in a hallway at the new headquarters of Facebook in California. (Reuters)
Employees work in the international user operations area at the new headquarters of Facebook in Menlo Park. (Reuters)
Employees gather in their work space for a discussion at the new headquarters of Facebook in Menlo Park. (Reuters)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- This Artist Draws Lighthearted Comics To Stay Sane In Quarantine
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Majestic Natural Landscape Photography By Alexandros Malapetsas
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Twisted & Satirical Pop Culture Characters By Dan LuVisi
- Bored Sitting At Home? Try To Find A Cat In Each Picture!