Milan Fashion Week: Just Cavalli Channels Its Wild Side With Animal Prints
Italian fashion designer, Roberto Cavalli, famed for his high-octane runway collection has once again dazzled onlookers with his animal print collection at the 2012 Milan Fashion Week. Apart from daring cuts and animal patterns, the designer also featured metallics and a 1960s vibe with oversized shades, flowing hair, makeup and short hemlines.
The collection included skin-tight trousers with attached furs, printed denims and dresses with golden sequins.
According to WWD, the lineup had all the ingredients Roberto Cavalli is known for, but the collection was rendered in a younger, and possibly more playfully sexy version – starting with the group of black and white looks, including a flirty, draped and tied zebra print dress and a graphic, exaggerated houndstooth structured top with leggings. (Reuters)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Modern Logos in Chromatic Style by Martin Naumann
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- Amazing Photos of the Third Generation of the Ford Thunderbird, 1961-1963
- Our Dystopian Future in Dark Cyberpunk Artworks of Nagafujiriku
- The Art of Japanese Portrait Photography by Kishin Shinoyama
- Sensual Fine Art Self Portraits by Beth Parnaby
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021