Ukraine’s Glamorous Airport Guards: Female Staff Gets Makeover Ahead of Euro 2012
The airport guards at Borispol International Airport near Kiev, Ukraine, are not the typical staff that travelers get to see every day. With their manicured nails, perfectly coiffed hair and immaculate make-up, this gorgeous line-up of female staff in military attire look like models straight off the ramp.
According to the Daily Mail, these female guards are now a part of a makeover masterclass, in which a team of experts, hired by airport officials transform these women into stunning beauties, and also provide grooming tips.
This makeover initiative, the publication said, is taken well in advance of the Euro 2012 soccer championships that Ukraine will host around June this year. Apparently, the government wants friendly and beautiful staff to greet the football teams and fans visiting Ukraine.
A Ukrainian border guard is seen in the Borispol airport near Kiev. (Gleb Garanich / Reuters)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “Art of The Doodler”: Fyodor Dostoevsky Draws In His Manuscripts
- Photos of Mark Frechette and Daria Halprin During the Filming of ‘Zabriskie Point’, 1970
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Winning Photos Of TDM Street Photography Awards 2021
- French Artist Adds Celebrities Into Classical Paintings
- Artist Shows Us What Famous Characters Would Look Like In Real Life
- The Future Imagined in Albert Robida’s “La vie électrique,” 1890
- Japanese Artist Creates Incredible Realistic Intimate Garments from Ceramics
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Weird And Wonderful Illustrated Letters From A 16th Century Songbook