Ukraine’s Glamorous Airport Guards: Female Staff Gets Makeover Ahead of Euro 2012
The airport guards at Borispol International Airport near Kiev, Ukraine, are not the typical staff that travelers get to see every day. With their manicured nails, perfectly coiffed hair and immaculate make-up, this gorgeous line-up of female staff in military attire look like models straight off the ramp.
According to the Daily Mail, these female guards are now a part of a makeover masterclass, in which a team of experts, hired by airport officials transform these women into stunning beauties, and also provide grooming tips.
This makeover initiative, the publication said, is taken well in advance of the Euro 2012 soccer championships that Ukraine will host around June this year. Apparently, the government wants friendly and beautiful staff to greet the football teams and fans visiting Ukraine.
A Ukrainian border guard is seen in the Borispol airport near Kiev. (Gleb Garanich / Reuters)
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Japanese Youtuber Makes Easy DIY Face Masks That Look Surprisingly Cool
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- “There Is A Subway Lower Than Hell…”: The Superb Dark And Sinister Artworks By Vergvoktre
- Vintage Photos Of People Wearing Masks During The 1918 Influenza Pandemic, One Of The Deadliest Natural Disasters In Human History
- Temporary Tattoos Are Back, And They’re Better Than Ever
- Getty Museum Challenges People To Recreate Great Works Of Art With Items And People In Their Homes
- Artist Re-Imagines Classic Paintings To Obey Social Distancing Rules During The Coronavirus Pandemic
- Haunting Colorized Photos Reveal The Devastation Caused By The Spanish Flu Which Killed At Least Fifty-Million
- Historical Photos Of The 1918 Spanish Flu That Show What A Global Pandemic Looked Like In The 1910s
- Goats Take Over Empty Streets Of Seaside Town In Wales During The Coronavirus Outbrake