Photo of the Day: Don’t Bear With Me!
A bear that wandered into a University of Colorado Boulder, dorm complex falls from a tree after being tranquilized by Colorado wildlife officials. Colorado University police spokesman Ryan Huff said the bear was likely 1-3 years old and weighed somewhere between 150-200 pounds. (Andy Duann/ACU Independent) Click image to zoom.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Delightfully Sarcastic Illustrations Everyone Will See Themselves In
- Photographer Jakub Wencek Explores The Forests Of Poland To Capture Fantastic Photos Of The Dark Side Of Nature
- Japanese Cats Love Nothing More In The World Than Watching Farmer Next Door Plant His Rice
- Heart-Warming Illustrations of True Love in All Its Beauty and Joy
- Designer Problems Turned Into Funny Comics
- Michal Zahornacky Creates Unique Abstract Photographs From Clear Water That Look Like Paintings
- Life-Size Cardboard Figures By Warren King
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms