The “Super Brain” Phone Cabin
This Super Brain cabin by artist Carla Pires de Carvalho Fernandes is a part of a series of artistic interventions in public telephone booths in the city of São Paulo, similar to the interventions of the Cow Parade that took a few years ago when they put more cows painted and decorated all the way in various parts of the city.
Several hoods are receiving special decorations and paintings exhibited in the open leading art and color to the city. The call Call Parade invited 100 artists to perform works in 100 public telephone booths in preparation for the change of visual identity of the licensee Telefónica for Vivo, when the hoods will have different colors.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Someone Used The New Snapchat Filter On Game Of Thrones Characters
- Make Sure Your Cat is Battle Ready With 3D Printed Cat Armor
- Christine Osinski’s Photographs Of Staten Island’s Overlooked New Yorkers In 1980s
- “Straight Out Of Inception”: Enthralling Optical Illusion Bookstore Will Draw You Into A World Of Fantasy
- Singaporean Artist Gains International Following For Her Sculptures Of Body Parts
- “The Owls Are Not What They Seem”: Magical Pictures Of Owls By Daniel J Nevares
- This Artist Spent 10 Years Carving A Giant Cave – Alone With His Dog
- How Male Beauty Standards Have Changed Over 100 Years
- 42 Powerful Examples of Social Advertising
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms