Rare Shots of the Abbey Road Cover Photo Session
11.35am, Friday 8 August 1969.
All four Beatles gathered at EMI Studios on the morning of Friday 8 August 1969 for one of the most famous photo shoots of their career. Photographer Iain Macmillan took the famous image that adorned their last-recorded album, Abbey Road.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Caesar Lima Explores The Unusual Beauty Of The Human Body
- Unbelievable Hyper-Realistic Sculptures By Andy Wright
- Photographer Jakub Wencek Explores The Forests Of Poland To Capture Fantastic Photos Of The Dark Side Of Nature
- British & American English: Differences
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- 10-Year-Old Girl Follows In Dad’s Footsteps To Become Tattoo Artist
- Breathtaking Wildlife And Landscape Photography By Pepe Soho
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Japanese Cats Love Nothing More In The World Than Watching Farmer Next Door Plant His Rice
- Cool Old Photos Show What School Looked Like In The 1970s