Impossible Instant Lab: Turn iPhone Images into Real Photos
Transform your digital iPhone images into real instant photographs that you can touch, caress and share with friends!
The Impossible Instant Lab is designed to transform any digital image via your iPhone into an instant photo that is exposed using only the light from the display, then processed and developed by chemicals. A photo that exists physically – IRL. A photo that is a one-of-a-kind original that can be shared, exhibited and preserved. A photo that no longer needs an electronic device to be seen.
Just select an image from the Instant Lab app, place the iPhone in the cradle and slide open the shutter on the base. A signal tells you when the exposure is finished. Close the shutter, push the button and the Instant Lab ejects your photo, ready to develop in the palm of your hand. That’s it!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures The Best (Worst?) Mullets From MulletFest 2020
- Artist Reveals What Fonts Were Used To Design Famous Logos
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Beautiful Photos Of The 1971 DeTomaso Pantera
- Artist Illustrates Villains Giving Advice On How To Fight COVID-19
- “Dreaming Of Us”: The Superb Digital Cyberpunk And Dystopian Art Works Of Leopoldo D’Angelo
- Photoshop Master Showed Why We Should Not Believe Photos In Social Networks
- These Marine-Themed Cakes Are The Coolest Treats We’ve Seen In A While
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- The Paul Milinski Retro Futuristic Dreamscapes Are Serenity Manifest