Hyper Realistic Dolls by Laurence Ruet
Take a look at fantastic and hyper realistic dolls by french artist Laurence Ruet. Each creation is an original. Details on the face and the limbs are painted with acrylic after cooking. All the clothes, shoes and “pets” are made by Laurence. From 450 to 1350 euros each and above.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Incredible Winning Photographs From The 2020 International Photography Awards
- “Russian Riviera”: Resort City of Yalta in Stunning Photos by Martin Parr
- Before She Was Famous, Marilyn Monroe Was Paid Just $10 an Hour to Pose for Pin-up Artist Earl Moran in the Late 1940s
- This Korean Tattoo Artist Creates Tattoo Cover-Up Masterpieces!
- Spectacular Winning Images of The Tokyo International Foto Awards 2020
- Attractive Female Portraits By Natalia Ivanova That Show How Diverse And Beautiful Humans Are
- Illustrations That Reveal Our Weird Social Media Lives
- First Photo Shoots Of Angelina Jolie When She Was 15 Years Old
- Stunning Vintage Photos That Capture New York’s Subway Since The ’80s
- Design Crowd Issued A Challenge To Create The Worst Ad, And The Contestants Have Delivered