“The Golden Man” – the World’s first pure gold shirt worth $22,500 is made in India
India’s very own Midas, Datta Phuge, in a rather misguided attempt at impressing the ladies, has commissioned a shirt made entirely of gold. The shirt took 15 goldsmiths a total of two weeks to construct, and comes complete with matching cuffs, a belt and a set of rings. The goldsmiths worked 16 hours a day on this gaudy creation that cost a total of $22,400.
Phuge, aged 32 said, “I know I am not the best looking man in the world but surely no woman could fail to be dazzled by this shirt?” Hailing from Pimpri, Chinchwad, Phuge, a moneylender by profession hopes that this 3.2kg gold shirt will help establish his credentials as the ‘Gold man of Pimpri.’ The base of the shirt has been created out of imported white velvet with the gold assembled on top of it; the buttons have been made with six Swarovski crystals.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- A Mixture Of Innocence, Beauty, Violence, Decadence, Japanese And Russian Folklore – In Bizarre Works By Vania Zhuravlev
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- 40 Newspaper Headlines That Push The Limits Of Human Stupidity
- Weird Grave Stones Of The Russian Bandit Cemetery
- This Artist Is Ruining Our Childhoods by Revealing The Secrets Of Our Beloved Characters
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Nature’s Dystopian Nature: An Artist Creates Images That Show Nature Taking Over Our Civilization
- These Pics Are Composed Of As Many Pixels As There Are Animals Still Alive In These Species