Unity is strength, and through this idea cames Voltio, an illustration and lettering specialized studio based in Valencia, Spain.
Formed by three old friends and influenced by graffiti, comics, punk-rock music and freak culture, it has worked, with just 2 years old, for national and international clients, from places like Canada, New York or South America.
The amount of different styles and skills, enables the studio to develop a wide variety of graphic and artistic projects, including poster design, branding and editorial design.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 1,400-Year-Old Gingko Tree Sheds a Spectacular Ocean of Golden Leaves
- The Psyduck Pokemon Sexy Cosplay By Beautiful Helena Steele
- Cool Pics That Show People With Technologies In The 80s
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Woman Knits Tiny Wool Sweaters to Keep Chickens Warm
- Beautiful Baroque Architecture Bags
- Old Superheroes: Artist Shows How Superheroes Will Look When They Retire
- These Are The Yoga Photos No One Wants To Put On Instagram
- This Man Spent 25 Years To Create The ”World Map” On The Banks Of Lake Klejtrup, Denmark
- Haunting Photographs Of The Hell Of Serra Pelada Mines In The 1980s