Mother’s Intimate Photographs Capture Her Sons’ Special Bond with Animals
These beautiful photos capture the tender moments between two young boys who share a unique bond with animals. Elena Shumilova, from Andreapol, Russia, began taking pictures of her sons Yaroslav and Vanya in early 2012 when she received her first professional camera. The pair were immediately accepted by the animals from a young age and their incredible bond continues to strengthen as they get older.
Elena, was able to capture images her boys playing with such animals as rabbits, dogs, cats and ducks as they become totally immersed in their communication with their furry friends. As Yaroslav, aged five, and Vanya, two, grow up Elana plans to continue documenting their animal adventures through photography.
Credits: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- “On Adventure With Dad”: This Guy Sends His Girlfriend Photoshopped Photos Whenever She Asks If Their Kids Are OK
- These Photos Of Children Fighting Monsters From Their Nightmares Are Adorable
- Impressive Examples of Soviet Brutalism in Architecture
- Sculpture Artist Makes Incredible Realistic Busts of Movie Villains
- Cute Fashionable Animal Clay Dolls By Valentina Gekova
- “Paradise Warfare”: The Superb Illustrations of Amin Faramarzian
- Danish Photographer Captures Atmospheric Images of the Hyllie Water Tower Covered with a Morning Fog
- Logo Designer Creates Adorable Illustrations Inspired By All Kinds Of Things
- Stunning Photo Manipulations Of Animals Photoshopped Into The Most Random Things By Les Creatonautes
- Famous Album Covers Brought Onto Their Original New York City Locations Where They Were Shot