Mother’s Intimate Photographs Capture Her Sons’ Special Bond with Animals
These beautiful photos capture the tender moments between two young boys who share a unique bond with animals. Elena Shumilova, from Andreapol, Russia, began taking pictures of her sons Yaroslav and Vanya in early 2012 when she received her first professional camera. The pair were immediately accepted by the animals from a young age and their incredible bond continues to strengthen as they get older.
Elena, was able to capture images her boys playing with such animals as rabbits, dogs, cats and ducks as they become totally immersed in their communication with their furry friends. As Yaroslav, aged five, and Vanya, two, grow up Elana plans to continue documenting their animal adventures through photography.
Credits: The Daily Mail
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Ben Chelouche Created Two 3D Alphabets For 36 Days Of Type Challenge
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s