Clever Toast Stamp Turns Your Bread Into Cute Teddy-Bears
It looks like the cute teddybear-shaped food trend is continuing. A Japanese designer has come up with the most adorable way to enjoy toast.
The clever invention is a toast stamp that seamlessly morphs your bread into a teddybear.
The brilliant invention works really easily.
All you have to do is place the toast stamp in a slice of bread, making sure that it punctures it enough so the design takes form, and then simply toast the bottom of it. Your edible teddybear is then ready to be devoured.
The other very cool part about this invention is that you can remove the top of each piece and use it as a way to make a separate sandwich.
And there are also a couple of different toast stamp designs, each producing a very cute result.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Captures Side-By-Side Portraits Of Famous Historical Figures And Their Direct Descendants
- Sophie Prestigiacomo’s ‘Homo Algus’ Invites Swamp Creatures Out Of The Wild
- Artist Shows How Cartoon Characters Would Look In Real Life, And The Result Is Scary And Disturbing
- Julianne Moore As Famous Works Of Art
- This Horse Gets Tailored Three-Piece Suit, Looks Absolutely Dashing
- This Alien Face Mask Is Sure To Keep Covid At Bay
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- The Brilliant, Provocative Trump Ad That Had Cannes And Social Media Buzzing
- Artist Draws Wholesome Watercolor Comics Where A Cat Is Giving Out Mental Health Advice