Chinese Trend of the Day: It’s Totally Cool to Have a Sprout Growing Out of Your Hair
China’s fashion has grown in a greener direction compared to smog masks of yesteryear. These days, all the hip kids/adults are putting plastic sprout clips in their hair. The trend has taken over the streets of Beijing.
The Bejinger was kind enough to translate a Sohu article which tries to explain the fashion: “Rather than a political comment on Beijing’s stance towards pollution, the trend originates from an unspecified cosplay convention, after which time they became the latest hot way to maimeng (??), or act cute.”
You can buy them at many stores and they’re pretty cheap.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Pregnant Woman Poses With 20,000 Live Bees For Crazy Maternity Photoshoot
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Lovely Vintage Photos Capture People With Their Cats In The Early 20th Century