Little Wild Boar Thinks He’s A Cow So Moves In With German Cow Herd
A wild boar in Germany took a fancy to a more civilized life, so he decided to befriend — and promptly move in with — a nearby herd of cows.
Cattle farmer Dirk Reese says the boar has been living with the herd for two months now, adding, “he’s fully integrated into the herd, which is fascinating.”
Dirk has even nicknamed the little wild boar “Banana”.
The friendly cows have adopted Banana as one of their own and he’s become something of a local celebrity in the rural area north of Hamburg.
Because of his fame, Dirk is not worried about a local hunter shooting the adorable creature, claiming that “this pig has a special status.”
This little boar is sticking to his guns — be what you feel, not what they say you are, Banana!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- These Illustrations Show What’s Wrong With The Modern Society
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2021
- Wonderland Abandoned: The Swift Fall of “Europe’s Biggest Theme Park”
- 30 Thought-Provoking And Honest Illustrations About Our Lives By Stephan Schmitz
- This Brilliant Dad Shoots Classic Pictures Of His Daughter Inspired From Old Oil-Paintings
- Spectacular Winning Photos of The Ocean Photography Awards 2021
- One Eyeland World’s Top Black & White Photographers 2021
- “Before I Forget”: The Colossal Pop Culture Artifacts From the Future Past by Ruben Kos
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- John Thomson’s Remarkable Photographs of China from the 1870s