Little Wild Boar Thinks He’s A Cow So Moves In With German Cow Herd
A wild boar in Germany took a fancy to a more civilized life, so he decided to befriend — and promptly move in with — a nearby herd of cows.
Cattle farmer Dirk Reese says the boar has been living with the herd for two months now, adding, “he’s fully integrated into the herd, which is fascinating.”
Dirk has even nicknamed the little wild boar “Banana”.
The friendly cows have adopted Banana as one of their own and he’s become something of a local celebrity in the rural area north of Hamburg.
Because of his fame, Dirk is not worried about a local hunter shooting the adorable creature, claiming that “this pig has a special status.”
This little boar is sticking to his guns — be what you feel, not what they say you are, Banana!
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- An East Dallas Home’s Halloween Decorations Prompt Multiple Police Visits
- The Photographer Took Dark and Gloomy Photos of A Small Russian City Covered with Morning Fog
- Taiwanese Shop Owner Installed A Glass Ceiling For His Cats And Now They Won’t Stop Staring At Him
- “Porn Fashions”: Obscenely Tasteless Apparel From 1980s Adult Magazines
- Adorable Photos Of A Young Austrian Boy Enjoys A Special Friendship With Shy Marmots
- Beautiful Bizarre: Weird and Wonderful Post-Mortem Fairy Tales by Mothmeister
- Graphic Artist Turns One-Star Reviews Of National Parks Into Great Posters
- Tiny, Super Minimalist Tattoos That Are Subtle But Striking
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- From The Depths Of Your Nightmares – The Fantastically Disturbing Creepy Art Of Trevor Henderson