This Photographer Took One Family’s Photo In The Same Way Each Year For 23 Years
“In 1991, the wife of a friend was nine months pregnant, and I had an idea…to photograph them together, on the same day every year, forever…. Every year, at the same time, against the same backdrop, under the same lighting. This way there are no distractions, only the miracle of growth and the changes of time and age.” – Zed Nelson, photographer of “The Family” project.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories:
- Want to Take Your Pet Fish for a Walk? There’s a Bag for That!
- “Haunted Beauty”: Mysteriously Bizarre Photo and Art Works of Natalie Shau
- “Love in Plexiglass”: The Superb Concept and 3D Cyberpunk Artworks of Darius Puia
- Indonesian Man Creates a ‘Bionic Arm’ from Scrap Metal
- Photographer Creates Surreal & Minimalist Self-Portraits Surrounded By Flowers And Fruits
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- Ben Chelouche Created Two 3D Alphabets For 36 Days Of Type Challenge
- Cock And Balls: A Photo Study Of Rock Gods’ Packages In Very Tight Trousers
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s