The Most Epic Entries From The 2016 National Beard And Moustache Competition
So, it’s that time of the year again, if you clicked this post because of the image than i guess you already know what i mean, The 2016 National Beard And Moustache Competition was held this year in Nashville, Tennessee on Labor Day. Like every year, people from all over the world come to see and compete with their fabulous beards and moustaches that they work so hard all year long to maintain and grow.
Take a look at last year’s beard and moustache championship if you want to remember. Below is a gallery of this year contestants and their facial hair masterpieces, created by the photographer Greg Anderson. Educated in New York City at the International Center of Photography in the late 90’s, Greg Anderson remains a student of the craft. Focusing on technically impeccable photography, Greg captures compelling and fascinating imagery every time he steps behind the lens.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- This Woman Paints on Horseshoe Crabs
- Stunning Black and White Celebrity Photographs Taken by Dennis Hopper in the 1960s
- A Look at Girls’ College Dorm Rooms in the Seventies
- This Instagram Account Creates Sinister Parodies of Retro Pop-Culture Pictures
- Woman Put A Water Fountain With A Camera In Her Yard, Here Are Stunning Photos Of Regular Visitors
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- The Twin Towers During The 1970s And Early ’80s Through Fascinating Photos
- Forensic Artist Reconstructs Face From A Skull-Shaped Vodka Bottle
- “The Society of Fatigue”: The Spiritual & Psychedelic Collages by Anarkoiris
- Classic Cars Found Abandoned In Welsh Mine For More Than 40 Years