Artist Travels To Scenic Locations Only To Paint The Pattern Of His Own Shirt
Artist Hank Schmidt in der Beek and photographer Fabian Schubert offer a hilarious take on classic outdoor painting. In their collaboration, Und im Sommer tu ich malen (“And in the Summer, I do paint”), Schubert photographs in der Beek at various locations famously captured by artists like Cézanne and Monet. However, rather than focusing on the scenic landscape around him, in der Beek is seen painting the pattern of his shirt.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Asian Drivers Are Using Terrifying Reflective Decals On Rear Windows To Fight Against High-Beam Users
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- These Men’s Underwear Create A New Level In Bad Taste!
- A Photographer Travels Across India To Show How Beautiful And Diverse Local People Are, And We’re Mesmerized
- Artist Imagines The Secret Life Of Wild Animals When No One‘s Watching
- Photographer Visits Famous Movie Scene Locations In Real Life
- “Youth Gone Wild”: Stunning Photos Of The Russian Underground Dance Culture
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- Wide Seats And Plenty Of Legroom: These Old Pan Am Photos Show How Much Airline Travel Has Changed
- Russian Artist Turns Famous Venus By Botticelli Into A Japanese Doll