Jogger Creates Festive Shapes Using GPS Running App
A keen jogger has used an activity-tracking app to create festive art while keeping fit by running in Christmas shapes. Owen Delaney has mapped out Father Christmas, a snowflake and a Christmas tree using running app Strava, which maps out shareable routes using GPS technology.
Owen has spent hours planning each run, some of which have taken hours to devise in the lead-up to Christmas.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- Brilliant Book Dedications