Disney Princess Lingerie Sets Are Here, And You’ll Either Love Them Or Hate Them
Dressing up as a Disney princess is one thing, but dressing down… Let’s just say that people are having major mixed feelings about it. Like it or not, Disney-themed lingerie has arrived, and it’s igniting more than just passion.
Yandy, an online lingerie supermarket, has launched 6 raunchy sets inspired by fairytale characters so far, and 4 more are on the way. From Cinderella to Snow White, your favourite princesses now come in sultry lace fashion, with cheeky names like Sleepless Fantasy. The costumes are surprisingly affordable, ringing up at less than $30 a piece on average.
Though some people don’t mind the grown-up take on their childhood heroines, others are seriously uncomfortable with kids movies being turned into bedroom wear.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- Why So Many Medieval Manuscripts Depict Butt Trumpets?
- Beautiful ‘Then And Now’ Pictures Of Women From London’s ’80s Subcultures
- Artist Creates Realistic Life-Sized Female Sculptures Inspired By The Graceful Beauty Of Renaissance Art
- “Wilhelm Brasse’ Mugshots”: Photographer Took Up To 50,000 Chilling Photos In Auschwitz For The Nazis During World War II
- Can You Recognize These Logo Brands? Artist Pedro Almeida Has Got A Challenge For You
- When You Use Face Swap App On Your Tattoo…
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape
- COVID LATAM: Latin American Photographers Document The Pandemic
- Stunning Photographs Reveal The Realities Of New Brighton, A Working Class Seaside Resort In Northern England, During The 1980s