Disney Princess Lingerie Sets Are Here, And You’ll Either Love Them Or Hate Them
Dressing up as a Disney princess is one thing, but dressing down… Let’s just say that people are having major mixed feelings about it. Like it or not, Disney-themed lingerie has arrived, and it’s igniting more than just passion.
Yandy, an online lingerie supermarket, has launched 6 raunchy sets inspired by fairytale characters so far, and 4 more are on the way. From Cinderella to Snow White, your favourite princesses now come in sultry lace fashion, with cheeky names like Sleepless Fantasy. The costumes are surprisingly affordable, ringing up at less than $30 a piece on average.
Though some people don’t mind the grown-up take on their childhood heroines, others are seriously uncomfortable with kids movies being turned into bedroom wear.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Amazing Rare Photographs of The Romanovs’ Final Ball In Color, St Petersburg, Russia 1903
- Woman Continues To Hilariously Recreate Celebrity Instagram Photos, And The Result Is Better Than The Original
- Hilariously Bad Celebrity Portraits by Twitter Picasso
- Meet A Woman Who Keeps 500 Plants In Her Brooklyn Apartment
- Clever Tables That Create An Illusion Animals Are Emerging From Water
- The Most Controversial Ultrarealistic Art Sculptures By Patricia Piccinini
- “When God Comes Back”: Dark Brutal Macabre Illustrations by Ash Thorp
- Best NASA Pictures of 2020
- Breathtaking Underwater Photography By André Musgrove
- Tiny Miniature Crochet Animals By Mohustore