This Instagram Account Gives Celebrities The Best Weed Beards And Mustaches
An Instagram themed around making marijuana beards on magazine portraits started as a joke while getting high. Michy, one of the two Vancouver natives behind the budding page PeopleIRollOn, took the cover of Maxim’s July 2015 issue and began taking pictures of Taylor Swift’s face with a mustache she made of weed.
“I always like a nice, flat, smooth surface to roll (joints) on, so I just kind of started playing around with it and it happened organically,” says Michy.
The joke turned into a multi-year string of photos posted on Instagram with her partner JK.
She says, “I looked and no one was even doing it, but it seemed like such a thing to do.”
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Cool Retro Pics Of The Sexiest Postures That Women Can Seduce Their Men
- The Realistic NSFW 3D Character Art By Hood Saladine
- Japanese Cosplayer’s ‘BoobPack’ Becomes A Viral Trend On Twitter
- 16 Images That Perfectly Capture How Completely Nuts Modern Life Has Become
- Illustrator Pascal Blanché Is Building A Stunning Sci-Fi Universe
- The Robot Next Door: Playful And Visionary Series By Nicolas Bigot, Niko Photographisme
- The Supercharged Art Of Walter Molino
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Vibrant Fashion And Glamour Photography By Jason Lee Parry
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Mechanical Engineer Creates Superb 3D Bio-Mechanic Artworks
- Some Of Hollywood’s Most Beautiful Women Have Been Given A Shocking Bloody Make-Over To Highlight Domestic Violence
- Engineers And Architects Create A Carbon Neutral Modular Hotel Made From Concrete Pods
- There Are Only Two Kinds Of People In This World
- Beauty And Sensual Female Portrait Photography By Clint Robert