Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
Have you ever browsed some internet forums and heard some teeny kids from the west how Slavs have no culture? Well after this amazing photo shoot their mouths will be closed for good, Slavic fusion in a series ‘Pagan Poetry’ made by Polish photographer Marcin Nagraba and all costumes made by Agnieszka Osipa. The model is the photographer’s mother and by all means having a ‘babushka’ in this photo shoot just gives even more Slavic feel to it.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- What Art Icons Would Look Like In Today’s Society
- 1964 General Motors Bison Concept: The Future Looked So Awesome!
- Amazing LEGO Creations Inspired By Classical Art Pieces
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Cyberpunk Street Photos In Hong Kong By Andy Knives
- Trolling Items at the Popular Furniture Store
- 3D-Printed Paintings Let The Blind “See” Famous Art For The First Time
- Japanese Illustrator Imagines A World Where Humans Live Among Giant Animals