Japanese Company Releases Line Of ‘Crotch Charms’ For Women To Dangle From Their Swimsuits Between Their Legs
A Japanese company is selling what might be one of the most uncomfortable and impracticable pieces of jewelry ever dreamed up.
BoDivas, based in Tokyo, is offering the strange item, which they call the ‘Beachtail’ and describe as ‘sexy charms for bikini crotch’. The metallic charms are meant to be worn through the crotch of bikini bottoms, so the decorations dangle between a woman’s legs.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
More Inspiring Stories On Design You Trust:
- Living La Dolce Vita: Vintage Photos Show How Idyllic Italy Was In The 1980s
- Head Back To The 80s With Chris Mcveigh’s LEGO Retro Desk Kits
- Spanish Designer Fernando Abellanas Works In A Secret Studio Right Under The Bridge
- The Electric State: Simon Stålenhag Comes A New Narrative Artbook About A Girl And Her Robot Traveling West In An Alternate 90s USA
- Can You Spot Yourself In These Designer Stereotypes?
- When Photos Looked Like Paintings: Dreamy Landscape Photographs Taken By Leonard Misonne
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Scary Potter – Terrifying Alternative Posters For The Harry Potter Movies
- Kids Will Be Kids! James Nathaniel Likes To Turn People Into Children By Making Their Heads Bigger.
- The Very Badass Digital Art By Liana Anatolevich
- Illustrator Yaoyao Ma Van As Perfectly Captures The Happiness Of Living Alone
- “Secret Window, Secret Garden”: Dreamlike Photography By Shaina Sterrett
- Craziest Swimsuits To Hit The Beach This Summer
- Art In The Shadows: Artist Damon Belanger Enlivens City With Serendipitous Paintwork
- Japanese Company Releases Line Of ‘Crotch Charms’ For Women To Dangle From Their Swimsuits Between Their Legs
- Beautiful 1980s Portraits Capture The Vibrant Residents Of A Single East Berlin Street
- Artist Jacqueline Mak Takes On Consumerism, Body Politics, Humor, And Eroticism In Raunchy NSWF Collages
- Photographer Creates Spellbinding Photos Of Meals From Classic Books
- Ohio Youth Of The 1970s – Lovely Photos Of Long-Haired Teenage Girls In Dayton From 1974-75
- Polish Photographer Creates Amazing Slavic Pagan Themed Photoshoot And Proves Slavs Have Amazing Culture
- Stunning Digital Art By Nik Buzhan
- Stunning Construction Photos Of Zaha Hadid Architects’ Leeza SOHO Tower And Its Record-Setting Atrium
- Black and White Photos Of Teenage Gangs Of New York City In 1959
- Artist Wil Hughes Shows How Pop Culture Icons Would Look In Real Life, And It Will Give You Nightmares
- An Imagination That Looks Great On Paper: The Creative Mind Of Lily Seika Jones