Eighties Beach Scenes – Pictures Of Teenagers On The Beaches Of Florida In The Early 1980s
The 1980s were ruled by big hair, big shoulder pads and pastel colors. These colorful photographs were taken by Steven Martin on the beaches of Florida, mostly on the southeast coast, showing the people and fashion of the decade.
Native of Chicago, but grew up in Florida and spent early adulthood there. Steven has been photographing since taking a photography class in college. Most of his photos were taken with a Pentax K1000 camera. Now, enjoy the trip back in time!
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Apparently, Embroidery Tattoos Are A Thing And It Looks Cooler Than It Sounds
- The Double Standards Of Our Society Revealed In 47 Comics
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Wonderful Photos Of Everyday Life In Postwar Leningrad, The City That Refused To Starve In WWII
- Amazing Examples Of The Live-Action Reference Filmed For Disney’s “Cinderella” In 1950 As You’ve Never Seen Before
- A Plague Of Dragons: The Superb Fantasy Artworks By Justin Gerard
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- Funny Homeless Signs That May Actually Work