Female Rugby Players Pose Naked For Charity Wearing Only Their Socks
It might be getting colder outside, but these female rugby players have decided it’s the perfect time of year for baring all on the pitch.
The all-women Hitchin Ladies Rugby Club squad have once again stripped off for charity to raise money for the club after their funding was slashed and to promote female players in the sport. Wearing just their club socks and boots – and nothing else – the ladies rugby tackled each other, ran through the field and hid their modesty behind practice bags in photographs for a fundraising calendar.
The 2018 calendar by Hitchin Ladies Rugby Club will hit the shelves in November after their inaugural effort last year attracted fans from around the world.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Accidents Waiting To Happen Thanks To These Architects And Designers
- The Spectacular Winning Photos Of The 2018 Birth Becomes Her Photography Contest
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- “Antisocial” – The Irony Of Loneliness In Social Networks
- Chinese Women Use These Swimsuits To Keep Their Skin White
- Sports Illustrated Hails Female Empowerment In NSFW Unedited Photo Shoot
- German Photographer Carsten Thun Captures Provocative Photos Of Dancers In Unlikely Settings
- Here’s What Marijuana Looks Like Under The Microscope
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Forgotten Housing Estates In Paris Captured By Laurent Kronental
- Photographer Boris Leist Captures The World’s Most Hardcore Live Action Role Players
- Deaf People Show How To Swear In Sign Language, And It’s Shamefully Entertaining
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- Emergency Compliments To Cheer You Up
- “The Faces Of Fear”: The Superb Dark Concept Art By Anthony Jones