Female Rugby Players Pose Naked For Charity Wearing Only Their Socks
It might be getting colder outside, but these female rugby players have decided it’s the perfect time of year for baring all on the pitch.
The all-women Hitchin Ladies Rugby Club squad have once again stripped off for charity to raise money for the club after their funding was slashed and to promote female players in the sport. Wearing just their club socks and boots – and nothing else – the ladies rugby tackled each other, ran through the field and hid their modesty behind practice bags in photographs for a fundraising calendar.
The 2018 calendar by Hitchin Ladies Rugby Club will hit the shelves in November after their inaugural effort last year attracted fans from around the world.
- “In The Middle Of Nowhere”: Young Photographer Captures Atmospheric Photos Of The Russian Suburb
- Photos Show Chinese Factory Workers Making ‘Trump 2020’ Flags
- Sensual Self-Portrait Photography By Johanna Punz
- How People With Bad Eyesight See The World When They Take Off Their Glasses
- Gorgeous NSFW Female Portraits By The Russian Photographer Marat Safin
- Vintage Photos Of Lumberjacks Who Felled Big Trees Using Only Hand Tools In The Early 20th Century
- Lips And Beauty: Close-Up Photography By Nastia Cloutier-Ignatiev
- Venice Beach By Dotan Saguy
- Awkward Vintage Japanese Movie Monsters
- “Beauty Will Save The World”: Meet Sergei Lenin, The Master Of Beauty And Nude Photography From Russia
- Designer 3D Prints Famous Logos Into Items You Can Use Everyday
- Fabulous Portraits By Ukrainian Photo Artist Irina Dzhul
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- The Russian Photographer Creating Cosmic Colourways To Know
- Photographer Teemu Jarvinen Captures The Night Around Asia And The World