Illustrator Fernanda Suarez Shows How Disney Princesses Would Look Like If They Lived In 2017
In recent years, we’ve seen quite a few reimagined ‘modern’ versions of the Disney princesses we grew up loving and admiring. This latest interpretation by Chilean digital artist Fernanda Suarez, however, might be the fairest of them all.
Starting with Snow White back in July, Suarez has gone on to illustrate 7 classic princesses in hip, present-day fashion. These sketched-up smoke shows look like they follow Luxy Hair tutorials on YouTube and shop for clothes at Forever 21. They probably post selfies with their ‘princes’ on Instagram and all agree that NAKED2 is the best eyeshadow palette. Oh yeah, they probably also campaign non-stop on social media for the equal rights of dwarfs, marine wildlife, and big cat conservation.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 30 Times People Accidentally Created Art
- A Collection Of Genius Designs That Are So Creative They Should Receive An Award
- Electric Dreams: Amazing Portraits Of ’80s Geeks
- Stunning Photos Of The Abandoned Armoured Repair Factory In Kharkiv, Ukraine
- Budweiser Adapts Its Sexist Ads From The 50s And 60s To 2019
- The 1958 Plymouth Tornado Concept Car Has Been Found And Restored
- These Houses Are Designed In The Shape Of Famous Logos
- Underwater Restaurant Has Been Completed In Norway And It Looks Out Of This World
- The Lost Corvettes: 36 Chevrolet Corvettes From NYC Barn Find To Be Raffled In Charity Sweepstakes
- This Tattoo Artist Can’t Draw And That’s Precisely Why Her Clients Choose Her