Strategically Covered Nudity In Vintage Movie Posters, Book And Magazine Covers
Back in the day, when you wanted to show your male audience nudity in order to sell your book, record, magazine, or movie, you had to do some sort of self-censorship – unless you wanted to be fined, arrested, or relegated to the “adult section”.
So if you wanted your cake and eat it too (i.e. show your male audience a naked chick, but not violate any codes), you employed various forms of strategically covered nudity (SCN). This method has been utilized too often to count, and could get pretty creative with their scenery censors.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Alex Prager’s Hyperreal America In Photographs
- Majestic Photos Of Mount Fuji At Dawn That Will Inspire Your Week
- Volcano Eruption In Guatemala Leaves Behind Ghost Town
- Colorful and Dreamlike Self-Portraits By Yolanda García
- Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Signs, Places Them All Around Los Angeles
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- Stunning Photos Of The Victorian People-Watching At The Beach
- Creepy And Dark Photography Of Nona Limmen, Covered With Goth, Fantasy And Metamorphosis