Strategically Covered Nudity In Vintage Movie Posters, Book And Magazine Covers
Back in the day, when you wanted to show your male audience nudity in order to sell your book, record, magazine, or movie, you had to do some sort of self-censorship – unless you wanted to be fined, arrested, or relegated to the “adult section”.
So if you wanted your cake and eat it too (i.e. show your male audience a naked chick, but not violate any codes), you employed various forms of strategically covered nudity (SCN). This method has been utilized too often to count, and could get pretty creative with their scenery censors.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- An Artist llustrates The Sad Truth Of Modern Life: Thought-Provoking, Clever And Funny Illustrations By Marco Melgrati
- Satirical NSFW Illustrations Of Today’s Problems By Gunduz Agayev
- Russian Woman Who Suffered From Alopecia Now Has Beautiful Long Hair
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- Artist Aditya Aryanto Continues To Transform Animals Into Geometric Shapes – Meet Animal Balls!
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of Black Women From Washington, D.C.’s Scurlock Studio
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- The Superb Black And White Photography By Jason M. Peterson
- Photographer Mayan Toledano Captures Daily Routines Of Female Israeli Soldiers
- Artist Creates Impressive Sculptures From Marble That Look Surprisingly Light
- “Redheads”: Marvelous Portrait Photography By Erika Parfenova
- Historic Photos Of Russian Beauties In Traditional Costumes Prove Slavic Beauty Never Gets Boring
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- This “Unspirational” Instagram Account Is For People Who Hate Inspirational Quotes
- Pastry Artist Dinara Kasko’s Sculptural Cakes Are Carved From Sheets Of Chocolate
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- #ICouldHaveBeen: Kering Foundation Campaigns To End Violence Against Women
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Concept Artist Paul Chadeisson Reveals His Sinister And Industrialised Vision Of The Cities’ Futures
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Architect Carlo Mollino’s Secret Stash Of NSFW Erotic Polaroids
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!