This Stunning Dragon Bench Was Birthed From A Chainsaw And Single Log
Believe it or not, this stunning dragon bench was carved using nothing more than a chainsaw and one single log. No wonder the internet can’t stop sharing it.
Created by Igor Loskutow, the bench was made for a butcher shop. The dragon’s body curls around the bench, posing with a life-likeness that draws us right into a fairytale. The dragon’s scaled stomach functions as an arm rest or back rest while the detailed wings unfurl as an epic back rest.
What impresses us most is how Loskutow incorporates the log’s natural imperfections into the design. If you look closely at the dragon’s snout, you’ll spot little holes likely leftover from bugs that now add an interesting texture.And the end of the dragon’s arm breaks off just where the log naturally ends, adding a weird series of sharp points.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Apparently, Embroidery Tattoos Are A Thing And It Looks Cooler Than It Sounds
- Rare Photos Of Hachiko, The World’s Most Loyal Dog
- Extraordinary Black And White Photographs Of London In The Early 1950s
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- A Plague Of Dragons: The Superb Fantasy Artworks By Justin Gerard
- Dreamy Photographs Of Young Women Taken By David Hamilton From The 1970s
- Wonderful Photos Of Everyday Life In Postwar Leningrad, The City That Refused To Starve In WWII
- The Double Standards Of Our Society Revealed In 47 Comics
- Professional German Artist Creates Incredible 3D Drawings On Simple Flat Surfaces
- Meanwhile In “Paris Fashion Week”… Have Fashion Designers Gone Insane?