Really Weird Things That Were Washed Up On The Shore
The ocean hides many secrets not only because it is under-researched but also because it washes things up on beaches that we never expected to see. It’s not always seashells and starfish!
Giant pipes 6.5 feet in diameter (2 meters) fell into the sea during transportation. Norfolk inhabitants were extremely surprised to find them on the beach in August 2017. The longest pipe was 1,640 feet (500 meters).
A LEGO toy
A giant LEGO toy (about 8 feet tall) was washed up on the shore in Zandvoort, Netherlands. At first, the people on the beach were very surprised, but then they set it up and started taking pictures with it. It is still unknown where the toy came from, and the Dutch branch of LEGOLAND claimed they had nothing to do with it.
After the cargo ship Napoli was wrecked in 2007, a few containers were washed up on the shore in Devon, England. People who wanted to get inside the cargo containers rushed to the beach. Some of them got wine barrels, and those who were even luckier got BMW motorcycles.
Missile debris was found on one of the beaches in Japan in 2016. It was probably a part of the North Korean missile that was launched the same year.
The eye of an unknown creature
This unusual item was found on a beach in Florida in 2012. It is unknown what kind of mysterious creature this eye belonged to.
An unmanned target
In 2008, a military object was found on the beach in Scotland. It was an unmanned target.
A dice cube
This huge dice cube was found in Idaho in March 2017.
Elon Musk’s company, SpaceX, launched a spaceship. In 2015, its debris was found on the beach in the Bahamas.
In January 2017, children from Langeoog (an island in Germany) got extremely lucky: thousands of Kinder Eggs and LEGO toys washed up on the beach. A cargo ship lost a few containers during a storm, and their contents ended up on this beach.
A flow meter
This mysterious object that was found on the beach in Iceland is not a UFO. This is an acoustic Doppler flow meter: a device that helps to measure the speed of flow in the depths of the ocean.
Blob of Yabuchijima
After the 2011 tsunami, this giant white mass was washed up on the shore. Someone thought that this was a new creature, possibly a giant octopus. But when scientists took samples, they said that this mass is the leftovers of a shark or whale.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- The Super Hot And Humorous 2018 New York City Taxi Drivers Calendar Is Here!
- Photographer Mayan Toledano Captures Daily Routines Of Female Israeli Soldiers
- Concept Artist Paul Chadeisson Reveals His Sinister And Industrialised Vision Of The Cities’ Futures
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- Food Artist Hellen Die Pays Tribute To Alien For Her Thanksgiving Dinner
- Absolutey Stunning Artworks And Funny Soviet Posters In The Pin-Up Style By Valery Barykin
- “The Struggle For Utopia”: Everyday Soviet Life In Magnificent Photos By Semyon Friedland
- When Architecture Meets Porn – This Artist Makes Nearly-NSFW Graphic Collages
- Graceful Dancers Practicing Out In The City Streets Captured By Melika Dez
- Stunning Finalists Of The Comedy Wildlife Photography Awards 2017
- Photographer Tracks Down People He Snapped In His Hometown Almost 40 Years Ago To Recreate The Remarkable Images
- Historic Photos Of Russian Beauties In Traditional Costumes Prove Slavic Beauty Never Gets Boring
- Burning Man 2017: Stunning Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Hammond Fever! Vintage Sexy And NSFW Hammond Organ Album Covers
- Remarkable Photos Of Manhattan By Berenice Abbott From 1935
- Russian Artist Makes Beautiful Space Themed Calendar For The Year 2018
- Architect Carlo Mollino’s Secret Stash Of NSFW Erotic Polaroids
- This Creative Duo Pays Tribute To Afro Hairstyles For Little Girls
- Dreamy Nighttime Country Side & City Scenes Bathed In Neon By Photographer Elsa Bleda
- “Neon Dreams”: Photographer Matthieu Bühler Explores The Streets Of Tokyo At Night
- A Poetic Photo Series On Flowers And Love – A Reason For Joy Every Day A Colorful Flower Outgrown The Sun
- Careful What You Ask For Because This Guy Is A Photoshop Troll Master
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!