Really Weird Things That Were Washed Up On The Shore
The ocean hides many secrets not only because it is under-researched but also because it washes things up on beaches that we never expected to see. It’s not always seashells and starfish!
Giant pipes 6.5 feet in diameter (2 meters) fell into the sea during transportation. Norfolk inhabitants were extremely surprised to find them on the beach in August 2017. The longest pipe was 1,640 feet (500 meters).
A LEGO toy
A giant LEGO toy (about 8 feet tall) was washed up on the shore in Zandvoort, Netherlands. At first, the people on the beach were very surprised, but then they set it up and started taking pictures with it. It is still unknown where the toy came from, and the Dutch branch of LEGOLAND claimed they had nothing to do with it.
After the cargo ship Napoli was wrecked in 2007, a few containers were washed up on the shore in Devon, England. People who wanted to get inside the cargo containers rushed to the beach. Some of them got wine barrels, and those who were even luckier got BMW motorcycles.
Missile debris was found on one of the beaches in Japan in 2016. It was probably a part of the North Korean missile that was launched the same year.
The eye of an unknown creature
This unusual item was found on a beach in Florida in 2012. It is unknown what kind of mysterious creature this eye belonged to.
An unmanned target
In 2008, a military object was found on the beach in Scotland. It was an unmanned target.
A dice cube
This huge dice cube was found in Idaho in March 2017.
Elon Musk’s company, SpaceX, launched a spaceship. In 2015, its debris was found on the beach in the Bahamas.
In January 2017, children from Langeoog (an island in Germany) got extremely lucky: thousands of Kinder Eggs and LEGO toys washed up on the beach. A cargo ship lost a few containers during a storm, and their contents ended up on this beach.
A flow meter
This mysterious object that was found on the beach in Iceland is not a UFO. This is an acoustic Doppler flow meter: a device that helps to measure the speed of flow in the depths of the ocean.
Blob of Yabuchijima
After the 2011 tsunami, this giant white mass was washed up on the shore. Someone thought that this was a new creature, possibly a giant octopus. But when scientists took samples, they said that this mass is the leftovers of a shark or whale.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Bulgarian Girls Are Crazy About Getting Photographed By Turkish Photographer Ibrahim Kyoseyumer
- Photographer Shot Portraits Of Strangers Before And After She Kissed Them
- Magnificent NSFW Beauty Photography By Stepan Kvardakov
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Gorgeous Female Portraits By Kevin Mathison
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- “In A Parallel Universe”: Artist Exposes Sexism By Switching Up Gender Roles In Old-School Ads
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Bodies Of Strange Creatures Were Found In The Basement Of An Old House In London
- Jenn Brown Captures Amazing Photos Of Abandoned Places Across The USA
- These Ads From Haiti Hope To Use Trump’s Words Against Him
- Belarusian Photographer Captures The Beauty Of Women’s Bodies In Gorgeous Erotic Photos
- “Shape Shifting Birds”: Photographer Captures Stunning Photos Of The Murmurations Of Starlings
- No Pants Subway Ride 2018
- #HerWhite: Gorgeous Black And White Beauty Photography By Dmitry Bocharov
- This Paper Memo Pad Excavates Hidden Objects As It Gets Used
- Spectacular Winners Of The Hasselblad Masters Award 2018
- “Within Two Worlds”: Incredible Dazzling Night Sky Photos By Astro Photographer Brad Goldpaint
- This Guy Bought A Giant Plastic Godzilla, And Now They Travel Everywhere Together
- Retro Photos In WTF Style
- Fashion Is The Focus For Australian Photographer-In-Demand Ali Mitton
- The Tiny Tree House Sits Within A Forest In France
- Fascinating Black And White Photos That Capture Everyday Life Of The United States From Between The 1950s And 1960s
- Funny Illustrations That Show The Two Kinds Of People In The World
- Meet The Ukrainian Photography Duo Taking Nude Selfies To The Next Level