The Members Of The Belper Tennis Club In Derbyshire Strip Off For A Charity Calendar, Broke Facebook’s Strict Rules
An amateur tennis club’s charity calendar broke Facebook’s strict rules after the social media site said the photographs were ‘sexually suggestive’.
Members of the Belper Tennis Club in Derbyshire stripped off and posed with yellow and green balls protecting their modesty for the tongue-in-cheek photoshoot. One female player was pictured laying in a bathtub full of tennis balls while another member held up a giant ball after taking his clothes off. They made the ‘Anyone for Tennis?’ 2018 calendar to raise money for the Alzheimer’s Society but were told the black-and-white images were not acceptable for the site.
Facebook got in touch with the group because the photographs breached their strict rules on nudity. Photographer Ashley Franklin, 62, took the snaps and has blasted Facebook, saying the ruling ‘beggars belief’.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography by Kai Böttcher
- The Internet’s Most Favorite Animal Captured In Beautiful Portrait Photographs By Felicity Berkleef
- Guy Paints Over Shit Graffiti And Makes It Legible
- This Is How The Practical Miniatures For Blade Runner 2049 Were Created
- Professional Russian Photographer Pavel Kiselev Captures Sensual NSFW Female Pictures
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- This Artist Offers Piles Of Burgers To The Masterpieces Of Painting
- Photographer Recreates Famous Portraits With John Malkovich As His Model
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- “From Russia With Love”: NSFW & Beauty Female Photography By Tatiana Mertsalova
- Provocative NSFW Fashion Photography By Nikola Tamindzic
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Pink Gore And Pop Culture – The Superb Tattoos By Brando Chiesa
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Welcome To Heimat: An Enchanted NSFW Trip Through Bavaria With Photographer Ellen Von Unwerth