The Fascinating Female Portraits Of Sarah Joncas
Sarah Joncas was born in 1986 and grew up in both Hamilton and Niagara Falls, Ontario. Her interest in the visual arts developed at an early age, starting with the dedicated drawings of dinosaurs and lizards.
Eventually the study and enjoyment of working from existing images stirred up the need in Sarah to create images of her own; ones that could reflect the world, yet also appease the personal feelings/ideas that she maintained. With this, her direction changed gradually from the world of animation, towards a path in fine art. Sarah graduated from the Ontario College of Art and Design’s BFA program. She currently resides and works out of Toronto, Canada.
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook:
- Hawaii-Based Photographer And A Former Marine Makes Stunning Underwater NSFW Pictures
- Beautiful Underwater NSFW Photos That Redefine Women’s Beach Stereotypes
- The Photographer That Is Constantly Silenced And Censored By Instagram
- Glamour And Art Nude Photography By The Belarusian Photographer Juri Sergeyev
- The Girl with the Octopus Butt Tattoo!
- Alex Prager’s Hyperreal America In Photographs
- Majestic Photos Of Mount Fuji At Dawn That Will Inspire Your Week
- Volcano Eruption In Guatemala Leaves Behind Ghost Town
- Taiwanese Artist Lives Large Dreams In Miniature Models
- Colorful and Dreamlike Self-Portraits By Yolanda García
- Comedian Creates Hilarious Fake Signs, Places Them All Around Los Angeles
- This Extraordinary Close-Up Photos Turns Mundane Insects Into Terrifying Beasts From Another World
- Photographer Captures Minimal Architecture Photos Sprinkled With Tiny Humans
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Creepy And Dark Photography Of Nona Limmen, Covered With Goth, Fantasy And Metamorphosis