Meet The Ukrainian Photography Duo Taking Nude Selfies To The Next Level
When thinking about nudes, you might imagine that shady snap you sent your bae last week or Kim K’s unapologetic mirror selfies. But these nudes by Synchrodogs take racy photos to a next level.
Synchrodogs is a Ukrainian photography duo with a knack for producing artistic and thought-provoking imagery. Forming a new commentary on nudity in the modern age, the pair blends the ethereal of nature with the licentiousness of nudity – two of life’s fundamental yet contested elements.
The powerful pair, 26-year-old Tania Shcheglova and 31-year-old Roman Noven, use their background in the Post-Soviet state along with creativity to form striking, otherworldly portraits. In only two years, they’ve gone from zero followers to viral Tumblr-heads and even landed the cover shoot of Vogue Ukraine.
Their new series Supernatural combines the sublime feminine form with the hypnotizing natural environment to create something which can only be described as “discovering new heights of consciousness that are not physical or literal.”
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- “The Memories Of The Future”: Photographer Nuno Assis Captures Fantastic Photos Of Hong Kong
- “WC For Architects”: Old Toilet Wall Decorated With Photos Of Windows From The Neighbourhood
- Professional Russian Photographer Pavel Kiselev Captures Sensual NSFW Female Pictures
- Photographer Recreates Famous Portraits With John Malkovich As His Model
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography by Kai Böttcher
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Oceanco Debuts Unique 115-Meter-Long Megayacht That Will Truly Sail You In Style
- Conceptual Photography And Self-Portraits By Marina Choy
- These Photos Will Blow Your Mind – Russia In The 90s Through The Lens With French Photographer Lise Sarfati
- Gorgeous Beachwear And Lingerie Photography By Bonnie Cee
- Gorgeous Female Portrait Photography By Kirill Averyanov
- “Rural Ukraine From Above”: Spectacular Drone Photography By Nazarii Doroshkevych
- “Prisoners”: Murder, Mayhem, And Petit Larceny By Arne Svenson’s ‘Least Wanted’ Close Ups
- Sara Gironi Carnevale’s Challenging Illustrations Tackle The Wrongs Of Modern Society
- Fascinating And Provocative Close-Up Photography By Marius Sperlich