Meet The Ukrainian Photography Duo Taking Nude Selfies To The Next Level
When thinking about nudes, you might imagine that shady snap you sent your bae last week or Kim K’s unapologetic mirror selfies. But these nudes by Synchrodogs take racy photos to a next level.
Synchrodogs is a Ukrainian photography duo with a knack for producing artistic and thought-provoking imagery. Forming a new commentary on nudity in the modern age, the pair blends the ethereal of nature with the licentiousness of nudity – two of life’s fundamental yet contested elements.
The powerful pair, 26-year-old Tania Shcheglova and 31-year-old Roman Noven, use their background in the Post-Soviet state along with creativity to form striking, otherworldly portraits. In only two years, they’ve gone from zero followers to viral Tumblr-heads and even landed the cover shoot of Vogue Ukraine.
Their new series Supernatural combines the sublime feminine form with the hypnotizing natural environment to create something which can only be described as “discovering new heights of consciousness that are not physical or literal.”
- Fascinating Photo Manipulations And Advertising Photography By Christophe Huet
- This Black Guy Drew What It Was Like Being The Only Black Man In A White Office In The 60s, And It’s Worse Than You Think
- Superb Creative Photography Of Arthur Mebius
- Artist Re-Reading Damaged Images Of The Virgin Mary Transforming Them Into Icon Characters Of Pop Culture
- Marvelous Portraits Of Beautiful Russian Women By Sergey Shatskov
- Artist Mario Unger Spends 3000 Hours To Colorize Old Black & White Photos Of Famous People
- Hilarious Questions Posed To The New York Public Library Pre-Internet
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Stunning Photos Of Ecstatic Teenagers Screaming At Pop Concerts In The 1960s And 1970s
- “Don’t Drive Drunk”: Powerful And Creative Anti-Drink Driving Campaign