“A Painter And A Model”: Bizarre And Experimental NSWF Photography By Gregori Maiofis
This bizarre photo strip, called “A Painter and a model”, created by Gregori Maiofis, an experimental Russian photographer.
Gregori Maiofis was born in 1970 in Leningrad, Soviet Union, now St Petersburg, Russia. His grandparents, Solomon Maiofis (1911-1968) and Olga Ugriomova (1913-2009) were architects, father, Mikhail Maiofis (b. 1939) is a famous book illustrator.
In 1987-1989 studied at the Academy of Arts (the Institute of Painting, Sculpture and Architecture n.a. Y. Repin) in St Petersburg at the graphic arts department. In 1991 his family moved to Los Angeles, California where he lived until 1995. Currently lives and works in St Petersburg, Russia.
More info: Gregori Maiofis
Follow Design You Trust on Facebook & Telegram:
- Marvelous Female Portrait Photography By Onur Alagöz
- Spectacular Winners Of The World Press Photo Award 2018
- Artist Hilariously Trolls Celebrities With His Ridiculous Fan Art
- Catzillas: Giant Cats In Urban Landscapes
- Haunting Photos That Will Fill Your Dreams For Days
- Exploring Creative Intimacy In Photographer Chill’s NSFW Shots
- Sensual NSFW Female Nude Photography By Alisa Verner
- Wonderful Photos Capture The Beach Lives Of North Carolina In The Summer Of 1975
- NSFW Outrageous Pop Culture Graphic Designs That Will Undoubtedly Amuse You
- “Erotic Mehndi”: The Incredible Henna Art By Mary Ginkas
- Marvelous Moody Portrait Photography By Sonia Neisha
- Japanese Engineer’s Giant Robot Dream
- The Beauty Of Female Body In Vibrant NSFW Photographs By David Dubnitskiy
- Rare And Amazing Photographs From The First Australasian Antarctic Expedition Between 1911-14
- From Game Of Thrones To Harry Potter: Film And TV Library Designs Give Fans Insight Into Iconic Scene