Russian Artist Shows How Celebrities Would Look If They Were Disney Princesses
Cara Delevingne as Anna From Frozen
What does it take to become a Disney Princess? Is it all about being beautiful and kind? Being born as a princess or marrying a prince?
Probably all girls dreamed of becoming a princess while watching the famous Disney movies in childhood. Even though at first most of the princesses were mistreated, their charm, beauty, and kindness saved them from a rough life in the end.
If you are as kind-hearted as Blake Lively, as charming as Amanda Seyfried or as beautiful as Emilia Clarke, you don’t have to be royal. Russian artist Helen Morgun decided to imagine how her favorite celebrities would look if they were the Disney princesses and the result is truly amazing!
Blake Lively as Aurora
Ariana Grande as Vanellope
Emilia Clarke as Belle
Amanda Seyfried as Rapunzel
Margot Robbie as Elsa
Lily Collins as Snow White
Camila Cabello as Jasmine
Sophie Turner as Ariel
Rachel McAdams as Cinderella
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Shocking Photographs Show Japanese Drinkers Using Pavements, Doorways And A Plant Pot As Impromptu Pillows After Succumbing To The Effects Of Alcohol
- Maggie Out: Striking And Depressive Photographs Captured Everyday Life In Glasgow In 1980
- Wonderful Intimate Photos Of Women Villagers Who Run The Show In Rural Russia
- Russian Soul In A Nutshell: Honest Photography By Dmitry Markov
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The World Sports Photography Awards 2020
- Inverted Solo House Pyramid By TNA Architects
- Photographer Asked 16 Artists To Draw His Portrait Photos In Their Own Style, And The Result Is Fabulous!
- This 16-Year-Old Vegan Teenager Turns His Food Into Stunning Art
- Brilliant Book Dedications
- This Teen Spent 400 Hours Creating A COVID-Themed Prom Dress Using Duct Tape