University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
Star Wars fans know him, the little droid R2-D2. Through him, friends of space can now look into the stars, more precisely into the Zweibrück starry sky.
Because Hubert Zitt, professor at the Zweibrücken University of Applied Sciences and known for Star Trek and Star Wars lectures, together with a small team consisting of his father-in-law Horst Helle, the master painter Klaus Ruffing and several helping students, has redesigned the Zweibrück Observatory of the Natural Science Association – with galactically good results.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- This Guy Hilariously Captions The Weirdest Construction Fails He Finds
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- This Artist Uses Emojis To Create Images Of Female Nipples So She Can Bypass Instagram’s Ban On Nudity
- Meet Sygmond, The Beautiful Gray Cat Of Your Nightmares
- Russian Artists Recreate Famous Paintings And Have Much Fun
- Futuristic Images Of Tokyo Which Trapped Two Photographers
- In An Old Village In Southern Bavaria, A Unique Ancient Pagan Tradition Is Still Alive
- Yokai Horrors From The 18th Century Bakemono Zukushi Scroll – The Nightmarish, Curious And Rather Cute Demons Were Created In The Edo Period
- Man Uses 11 Shipping Containers To Build His 2,500 Square Foot Dream House, And The Inside Looks Amazing
- Girl Draws Self-Portraits Before And During LSD High