University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
Star Wars fans know him, the little droid R2-D2. Through him, friends of space can now look into the stars, more precisely into the Zweibrück starry sky.
Because Hubert Zitt, professor at the Zweibrücken University of Applied Sciences and known for Star Trek and Star Wars lectures, together with a small team consisting of his father-in-law Horst Helle, the master painter Klaus Ruffing and several helping students, has redesigned the Zweibrück Observatory of the Natural Science Association – with galactically good results.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- Someone Found An Old Photo Album Full Of Pics Of This Woman And Hollywood Celebrities In A Thrift Shop
- Really Triggering Floor Designs That Will Annoy The Perfectionist In You
- 17 Drawings That Prove That Love Is Everywhere And In Everything
- Bizarre Vintage Photos Of Steam Engines After A Boiler Explosion From The Late 19th And Early 20th Centuries
- These Prank Stickers Will Make You The Most Hated Person In The Office
- When Your Cat Meows, And You Meow Back…
- This Artist Is Here To “Confuse Your Brain” With Surreal Photo Art
- Inside A 1947 Boeing 377 Stratocruiser, The Largest And Fastest Aircraft In Commercial Service
- How-To Survive A Deadly Global Virus: Visual Guide Wth A Style & Twist
- Walmart Keeps Posting Pictures of This Employee Posing With Stuff, She Goes Viral