University Professor Has Redesigned The Zweibrück Observatory In Germany Into R2-D2
Star Wars fans know him, the little droid R2-D2. Through him, friends of space can now look into the stars, more precisely into the Zweibrück starry sky.
Because Hubert Zitt, professor at the Zweibrücken University of Applied Sciences and known for Star Trek and Star Wars lectures, together with a small team consisting of his father-in-law Horst Helle, the master painter Klaus Ruffing and several helping students, has redesigned the Zweibrück Observatory of the Natural Science Association – with galactically good results.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- 12 Screen Adaptation Characters Who Are Significantly Different From The Original
- Universal Unbranding, Satirical Versions Of Corporate Logos
- Japanese Photographer Releases Book Of Breasts And Cats
- Hilarious Photos Of Pet Antics From The Comedy Pet Photography Awards 2020
- The 2020 Audubon Photography Awards: These Incredible Pics Capture The Charm Of Birds Perfectly
- Offensive Plates To Insult Your Guests With Class
- “Let The Water Be Your Guide”: The Ultra-Realistic Watercolor Paintings Of Marcos Beccari
- A Finnish Factory Worker Dies, Leaving Behind A Wonderland Sculpture Garden
- For Some Strange Reason Russians Love To Turn Their Cars Into Tanks
- Slav Romance: Heartbreaking Drama Story In Ten Pictures