Cosplayer Creates Wings For Her Costume That She Can Move At Will
With events such as Comic Con becoming less of a geek party and more of an international pop culture phenomenon, it’s no wonder that cosplay’s becoming more and more popular. What was once a very niche interest dominated by what the rest of the society deemed as ‘geeks’ and ‘nerds’ has been rapidly leaking into our everyday lives with celebrities like Bryan Cranston dressing up as his character from Breaking Bad as well as Daniel Radcliffe rocking up to Comic Con in a Spider-Man costume. It’s only natural that as the cosplay scene grows, the costumes evolve and turn into even more spectacular sights.
One such example started making rounds around the Internet recently with a woman dressed up as Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent spreading her wings out, seemingly at her will. The footage that people watched in awe is of Drisana Litke of Drizzy Designs who dressed up as the iconic Disney character for a con.
The impressive feathery wings as well as the rest of her costume were all made by Litke. She reports that it took her around 150 hours to construct the wings which at the beginning of the ordeal were just a stash of wire, fabric, and feathers.
View this post on Instagram
I'm so in love with this video by @chongahn . Make sure to check out all his work!! 😊 . . . #cosplay #cosplayer #art #maleficentcosplay #wings #grace #disney #goodmaleficent #movie #animatronics #maleficent #badass #badasscosplay #beautiful #moviequotes #cosplayersofinstagram #disneyvillain #villain #villainsdoitbetter #themoors #fly @cosplay_connection
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Amazing Images Reveal How the Exclusion Zone Around Fukushima Has Been Abandoned to Become an Overgrown Wilderness
- Nothing More Inspiring than Disney Princesses as Hotdogs
- Japan’s First Female Photojournalist Is Still Shooting At The Age Of 101
- Adorable Lizard Uses Blossoming Rose as a Comfy Bed
- Artist Reimagines 5 Disney Fathers As Real Dads, And They’re Hella Handsome
- Italy-based Artist Cristina Guggeri Shows World Leaders Pooping In New Series Of Images Called “The Daily Duty”
- Guy Finds Abandoned Graveyard Of Supercars In UAE
- 20 Winners Of The Greatest Photoshop Battles Ever
- Amazing Pictures Taken at Exactly the Right Moment
- Beautiful Goldie Hawn’s “Laugh-In” Bikini Photoshoot