Сontroversial Portrait Photos Of Jane Birkin And Serge Gainsbourg In The 1970s
Jane Birkin met Serge Gainsbourg on the set of Slogan in 1968 and had a passionate and creative relationship with him. A relationship lasted 13 years. They never married, despite rumours and misreporting to the contrary.
In 1971, they had a daughter, the actress and singer Charlotte Gainsbourg. They separated in 1980.
These сontroversial and creative portrait photos of Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg were taken by French photographer Francis Giacobetti for Lui magazine in December 1974 and by Australian-German photographer Helmut Newton in 1978.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- These 3-D Portraits Were Created Using Only A Person’s DNA
- This Artist Turns Pieces Of Classical Art Into Hyperrealistic Portraits
- Urban Explorer Visits Abandoned Japanese Love Motel Of Naughty Attractions
- Siberian Farm Cats Are Waiting For Spring To Come In Marvelous Photos By Alla Lebedeva
- 40-Foot Studebaker President: The World’s Biggest Passenger Car
- Emergency Workers From Around The Globe Take Part In The ‘Tetris Challenge’!
- Summer Beach Knife Oil Paintings By Alena Shymchonak
- Breathtaking Wildlife Macro Photography In The Borneo Rainforest By Chien C. Lee
- This Bizarre Japanese Temple Looks Like A Fallen Intergalactic Starship
- Burning Man 2019 Mega-Post: Fantastic Photos From The World’s Biggest And Craziest Festival