Сontroversial Portrait Photos Of Jane Birkin And Serge Gainsbourg In The 1970s
Jane Birkin met Serge Gainsbourg on the set of Slogan in 1968 and had a passionate and creative relationship with him. A relationship lasted 13 years. They never married, despite rumours and misreporting to the contrary.
In 1971, they had a daughter, the actress and singer Charlotte Gainsbourg. They separated in 1980.
These сontroversial and creative portrait photos of Jane Birkin and Serge Gainsbourg were taken by French photographer Francis Giacobetti for Lui magazine in December 1974 and by Australian-German photographer Helmut Newton in 1978.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- Photographer Spent 3 Weeks In Japan And Captured Cyberpunk And Noir Film Inspired Photographs
- Alice In Wonderland Re-Imagined With Japanese Artwork: Gorgeous Watercolor
- Breathtaking Ballet Photography By Nisian Hughes
- Hilarious Drawings Of Celebrities Slapping Trump
- An Artist Pranked People By Leaving Life-Sized Airpods Stickers On The Ground All Over San Francisco
- Hilariously Threatening Warning Signs
- Send-Ups Of Pop Culture And Capitalism Hidden In Retail Stores By Obvious Plant
- Paolo Di Paolo Captured Spectacular Photos Of Italy In The 1950s And 60s
- Artist Illustrates Monsters Coming Out Of People’s Phones Because We Stare At Them Too Much
- Coloring For Grown-Ups: The Adult Activity Book