This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven
Have you ever been soothed by the sight of a napping cat when strolling around outside? Japanese design brand Ash Koncent is embracing that concept with Neko Cup – a cat sculpture and mold that creates the silhouette of a napping kitty out of your surroundings.
Neko Cup is a cat-shaped lightweight sculpture mold made from bamboo and scallop shell biomass plastic. It can be used to make sculptures of sleeping cats at the beach, in the snow, or even out of dirt. The mold itself can also be used as a nice decorative set-piece for cat lovers.
Yuka Mori, who designed the Neko Cup, says she was inspired by the idea of going outside and seeing cats napping on sidewalks, and wanted to capture that feeling and hopes it spreads around.
Leave Your Comment Below
More Inspiring Stories
- The Vintage Beauty Of Soviet Control Rooms
- Famous Classic Album Covers Mashed Up With Star Wars Characters
- Turkish Artist Hossein Diba Creates These Creepy Realistic Recreations Of “The Simpsons” Characters That Will Give You Nightmares
- Photographer Analyzes Brain Waves To Construct Portraits Of People’s Ideal Selves
- Artist Avner Geller Perfectly Illustrates Things He Has Accidentally Overheard
- We Regret To Inform You That Lace Men’s Shorts Are Here For The Summer
- Metal Albums Look Much Less Scary With Googly Eyes
- This Facebook Group Is Dedicated To Recreating Terrible Amateur Art, Here Are The Weirdest Entries
- Amazing Vintage Photos Of The Grateful Dead’s Wall Of Sound, 1974
- This Unbelievable 1959 Curtiss-Wright Model 2500 Air-Car