This Japanese-Made Sleeping Cat Sand Sculpture Molds Turn The World Into Feline Heaven
Have you ever been soothed by the sight of a napping cat when strolling around outside? Japanese design brand Ash Koncent is embracing that concept with Neko Cup – a cat sculpture and mold that creates the silhouette of a napping kitty out of your surroundings.
Neko Cup is a cat-shaped lightweight sculpture mold made from bamboo and scallop shell biomass plastic. It can be used to make sculptures of sleeping cats at the beach, in the snow, or even out of dirt. The mold itself can also be used as a nice decorative set-piece for cat lovers.
Yuka Mori, who designed the Neko Cup, says she was inspired by the idea of going outside and seeing cats napping on sidewalks, and wanted to capture that feeling and hopes it spreads around.
Leave Your Comment Below:
More Inspiring Stories:
- 20 Punk Bands Of The 1980s You’ve Never Heard Of
- Wasteland Weekend 2019: Crazy Faces, Costumes And Vehicles Of The World’s Biggest Post-Apocalyptic Desert Festival
- This Mind-Numbing Machine By Blake Fall-Conroy Lets You Experience Making The Minimum Wage
- Artist Redesigned Famous Logos, Printed Them Out And Repackaged Them In A Way That Will Mess With Your Head … In A Good Way
- Last Breath: Amazing Dark Horror, Bizarre And Nightmare Paintings By Oleg Vdovenko
- Spectacular Winning Photos From The Wildlife Photographer Of The Year 2019
- Hot Australian Firefighters Pose With Animals For The New 2020 Calendars
- People From Around The World Edited These Man And Woman Headshots To Look Trendy In Their Country
- Traveling Couple Captures Ethereal Images In The Most Unspoiled Places Around The World
- Redhead Day – Dutch Summer Fest